The cardtype database application which manages an analog cards.
Use Card Sleeve to take a picture of the front and back of a card, and you can store it for easy, instant access. It even acts the same way- with a simple flick of a finger you can flip the card over and see what’s on the back side. It’s even better than the real thing- with just a tap, you can easily write and update memos for the card on both sides, without covering up any crucial information on the card itself.
- Card management
- Record back and front of any kind of card
- Write memos for both sides
- Take pictures from the camera, or use images from the photo library
- Flick the card to turn them over, just like in real life
- Long press on cards in your card list to re-arrange and sort them
- Search and filter by memo contents
- Tag your cards for easy sorting
- Export and import of card data
*The free version of this app displays ads. To turn off ads, an in-app purchase is required.
Keystone correction of the image is now available at the time of card editing.
- The card data as an Excel file (xlsx), to export, including the image data.
* If the file that you exported in the past within the app is present, the file will be overwritten.
- Export files are other apps that corresponds to the file of xlsx format (Numbers, Excel, Google spreadsheets, etc.) can be viewed and edited in.
▼Export demo movie
- The Excel file in the exported app in the export function you can import as card data.
- In addition, open the Excel file that you edit in an external app in Card Sleeve, you can import as card data.
* When importing, please use the file that you edit the file you exported in the export function.
* When you import card data in the app will be rewritten all the data in the Excel file.
▼Import demo movie
●The cheat sheet of the export File
About Export File(sheet of CardData)
About Export File(sheet of Tags)
- Record a customer’s business card, making notes about your recent conversations and their personality. Hint: for the reverse side of the card, why not take a picture of the person, so you’ll never forget a face?
- Record a hospital visit or registration card, and make a note of things like your next scheduled visit or prescriptions
- Copy a Point Card, and make a memo about the next big sale or things you need for your next purchase
- Make notes and construct your deck for your favorite trading card game
It doesn’t even need to be linked to cards:
- Take photos of impressive scenery and record short memos
- Take before and after photos, with the before on front, after on back
- Pull photos for your library and write down important notes
- Take pictures of a foreign language you are trying to learn, and write the translation on the back!